What are the general requirements for the safety requirements of mechanical processing equipment?
Time：2019-07-23 13:30:29 Click：19
For mechanical processing equipment, its safety requirements mainly include: the four parts of the main structure requirements, control agency requirements, protective device requirements and inspection and maintenance requirements, because the large-scale machining includes There are many, so today I will introduce some of them, which are the requirements of the main structure. The content of this part contains a lot of knowledge points. Let's introduce them one by one.
The mechanical processing equipment must have sufficient strength, stiffness, stability, safety factor and life to ensure the safety of the person and the equipment. The specific are:
The materials used in the mechanical processing equipment itself should meet the safety and health requirements, and it is not allowed to use materials that are harmful to the human body and materials that have not been tested for safety and health.
The shape and structure of the mechanical processing equipment should be as smooth and smooth as possible, avoiding sharp corners and edges.
3. Processing area
1. All equipment prone to injury accidents in the processing area shall take effective protective measures.
2. The protective measures should ensure that the equipment prevents any part of the operator's body from entering the danger zone under working conditions, or that the equipment cannot run (line) or make emergency braking when entering the danger zone.
3. The mechanical processing equipment shall adopt the following protective measures alone or simultaneously:
(1) Fully fixed and semi-fixed sealed cover;
(2) Mechanical or electrical barriers;
(3) Mechanical or electrical interlocking devices;
(4) Automatic or semi-automatic feeding and discharging device;
(5) Hand limiter and hand release device;
(6) Mechanical or electrical hands release device;
(7) Automatic or manual emergency stop device;
(8) Devices that limit dangerous travel, feeding or feeding;
(9) Prevent misoperation or misoperation;
(10) Warning or alarm devices;
(11) Other protective measures.
Fourth, moving parts
1. All moving parts that are easy to cause accidents should be closed or shielded, or take other protective measures to avoid operator contact.
2. Based on the standing plane of the operator, all kinds of transmission devices with a height of less than 2m must be provided with protective devices, and material transmission devices and belt transmission devices with a height of more than 2m should be provided with protective devices.
3. To avoid crush injury, the distance between linearly moving parts or between linearly moving parts and stationary parts must comply with the regulations.
4. The mechanical processing equipment shall be provided with reliable limit devices as required.
5. Mechanical processing equipment must be equipped with overload safety devices for components that may be damaged due to overload.
6. The moving parts rotating at high speed should be subjected to the necessary static balance or dynamic balance test.
7. Moving parts with inertial collisions must adopt reliable cushioning measures to prevent injuries caused by inertia.
5. Working position
1. The working position of the mechanical processing equipment should be safe and reliable, and should ensure that the operator's head, hands, arms, legs, and feet have sufficient activity space that meets psychological and physiological requirements.
2. Mechanical processing equipment should give priority to work chairs that are easy to adjust to increase operator comfort and ease of operation.
3. The working position of the mechanical processing equipment should ensure the safety of the operator, the platform and the passage must be non-slip, and pedals and railings must be provided if necessary. The platform and railings must comply with the provisions of GB 4053.4 and GB 4053.3.
4. Mechanical processing equipment should be equipped with local lighting devices of safe voltage.
6. Emergency stop device
1. The mechanical processing equipment must be equipped with an emergency stop device if the following conditions exist.
2. Mechanical processing equipment that needs to be equipped with an emergency stop device should be equipped with an emergency stop device at each operation position and where needed.
The noise index of mechanical processing equipment should be lower than 85dB (A).
8. Fire and explosion protection
The mechanical processing equipment shall adopt fire-proof and explosion-proof technical measures according to the use conditions and environmental needs.
Nine, electrical installations